woensdag 4 augustus 2010

One photo a day?

I have always been interested in learning more about photography, so I have decided to try and learn how a camera works, using all of the settings and not just the point-and-ahoot mode. Several websites spoke about 'one photo a day' projects, where you just post a picture you took that day, every day. Not sure I'm up to the task, but I'll give it a go. If it doesn't work out, at least I'll have a place to post the pictures I take. :) I am not going to use Photoshop on these pictures since I want to learn to take better pictures using just the camera first.

I think it's a nice way to show what I am up to without needing to post long blurbs of text. Hopefully it will be an interesting story. Guess we'll have to wait and see...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten